Friday, 29 Mar 2024, 9:53 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
The Gallifreyan Conlang Project
Main | Sign Up | Login
Intermediate Gallifreyan Grammar - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: StrangerComeKnocking  
Forum » Site-Related » News » Intermediate Gallifreyan Grammar (It's Nearly Here!)
Intermediate Gallifreyan Grammar
StrangerComeKnockingDate: Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 11:00 AM | Message # 1
Rihays, Master of Many Names
Group: Administrators
Yeah, I've been saying that for a while, why should you care about it now? Well, here's the timeline.

1. Tomorrow (Thursday) I'm working as stenographer at an auction. This means nothing to you except that I won't be able to work on IGG.
2. Friday I will be fighting with Office Word to get the snazzy formatting to carry from DOCX to PDF. But the good news is that the content is all there.
3. Saturday, I'm helping a friend move. Again, no work.
4. Sunday morning, I'm on the video team at my church. No work on IGG.
5. Sunday afternoon, I'll spend fighting the uCoz server to get IGG to upload. Believe me, it is a pain in the rear.

After that, it will be criticized, scrutinized, and dehumanized as people have questions and notice all my fantastic mistakes. And I'll have to rework, reword, and reupload it as the notices pile up. But that's okay. It will be marvelously refined into a great and terrible beast of education.

And there you have it. ;)

"Everybody knows that everybody dies." -River Song

NorWinDate: Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 1:10 PM | Message # 2
Stowaway
Group: Users
That's brilliant! Thank you so much for all your hard work. I'm looking forward to it! :)

awakeningDate: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 4:20 AM | Message # 3
Stowaway
Group: Users
Great to see.
As soon as this is up, I'll be joining back in the fun, jumping straight back into the fray.
I've been pretty busy actually, and since there hasn't been much action around here I'm ashamed to say I haven't checked in for a while.

I'm back into it soon though! :)

(I'll probably have to re-learn everything: LOL)

Dʒɑʃjuə

StrangerComeKnockingDate: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 9:51 AM | Message # 4
Rihays, Master of Many Names
Group: Administrators
Okay, I got bored and everything decided to cooperate with me today. So, IGG is officially up. *opens umbrella to prepare for rain of questions*

You can find the book in "Learning Resources" and the discussion is up on the "Intermediate" board.

"Everybody knows that everybody dies." -River Song

Forum » Site-Related » News » Intermediate Gallifreyan Grammar (It's Nearly Here!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024