[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: StrangerComeKnocking  
Forum » Community » Introductions » Meet Your Mods
Meet Your Mods
StrangerComeKnockingDate: Sunday, 23 Dec 2012, 7:32 PM | Message # 1
Rihays, Master of Many Names
Group: Administrators
Stranger-Come-Knocking/Rihays :.: Administrator :.: Hello there. You may call me Rihays. Or Stranger-Come-Knocking. Or Abiz. Or...whatever. Hi. I live in the US, Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5). I have two cats and a dog and love learning languages. I am not a linguist by any means.

I am also a synesthete, which means my senses are a bit...jumbled. Words, while I can read them, appear in my mind as different colors and shapes. For example, "tosun" is a white and yellow rabbit and "serenade" is a gradient from yellow to white over the "s" and "e" but turning to a purple to black gradient over the rest of the word. It's how I roll. I enjoy it, and sometimes that's how I come up with new words, by how they feel. So if I start going off about colors and shapes of words, just grin and bear it. I'll shut up eventually.

"Everybody knows that everybody dies." -River Song

LicoricePleaseDate: Thursday, 27 Dec 2012, 5:59 PM | Message # 2
Group: Moderators
LicoricePlease/Rhiannon - Moderator - Hi, most of you know me from Collective Gallifreyan's tumblr, CreatingGallifreyan. I live in the US, currently shuttling back and forth between Illinois and California. I work at a daycare to support my education habit, and I mooch from my parents to support my writing hobby. I'm studying Spanish and Russian, and I know some French.

Forum » Community » Introductions » Meet Your Mods
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024