Wednesday, 24 Apr 2024, 1:03 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
The Gallifreyan Conlang Project
Main | Sign Up | Login
Extraordinarily Late Hello - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: StrangerComeKnocking  
Forum » Community » Introductions » Extraordinarily Late Hello (I completely forgot to do this.)
Extraordinarily Late Hello
TheCollectorDate: Wednesday, 18 Jun 2014, 5:18 AM | Message # 1
Human
Group: Users
Well, I have been on this site, on and off, for over a year, and still haven't said hello.

Sorry everyone.

I have accumulated many names, but I most often go by the Collector or the Lonely Shadow (still haven't truly decided between the two), Jade, Lıɹıjə (short for Lıɹıjəmɑnıhatınluɹɑmir), and occasionally Void.

I honestly cannot remember when I first became a whovian, but it has been many a year. For me, the most interesting thing of all was Gallifrey. I spent a huge amount of time researching gallifreyan flora, fauna, fungi and other biological things as well as culture. I have managed to make a 'guide to Galllifrey' as a work in progress pile of headcanons on such things.

I am currently in year eleven, doing all the math and science possible, so if I vanish for a month, it's probably exams or something like that.

I hope to be able to speak gallifreyan fluently one day, it's rather rubbish at the moment, word order is my weakness.

So then, gormi! Σ:3.

Forum » Community » Introductions » Extraordinarily Late Hello (I completely forgot to do this.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024